Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS):Why small and mid-sized organizations should consider DRaaS
In any given year, 1 in 5 businesses experience a disaster. Of those, 60% will shut down within six months and 80% will go under in just over a year. Whether the disaster is natural or the fault of human error or malicious actors, it makes it harder to keep a business running.
The need for a Disaster Recovery plan is clear, but where do you start? We've narrowed it down to six key considerations:
- What your equipment refresh timeline is
- How much client data you handle
- How fully your backup solution has been tested
- How flexible your Disaster Recovery solution is
- Whether you're already thinking about moving to the Cloud
- Where your data will be stored
Why are these factors so important? Find out by filling out the form to download Immedion's Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Whitepaper.