Cyberattacks are evolving. They are more difficult than ever before to detect and remediate.
According to the Ponemon Institute, companies average 197 days to detect a data breach and an additional 69 days to contain it. That's almost 9 months in which a bad actor has access to your data and the ability to use it however he pleases.
The old standard of firewall + anti-virus isn't enough anymore. That's like the locks on your home's doors and windows - critically important and able to stop many intruders, but unable to help you recover if someone makes their way into your home. You need to evolve your security to keep up with today's cyberattacks.
- Train your employees to recognize scams and phishing attacks.
- Store your data in a secure, SOC 2 Type II certified facility.
- Utilize Next Generation Firewalls with Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and network-based antivirus.
- Have the trained security professionals of a Security Operations Center (SOC) monitoring your systems 24/7/365.
- Install Systems Information and Event Management (SIEM) technology that logs and alerts you of abnormal usage.
- Establish a backup method so that if the worst happens, your business is able to continue.
If you need support for any of these, schedule a consultation today to learn how Immedion can help you improve your security posture at a fraction of the cost of doing it yourself.
“Immedion’s team gives our organization great support. They are knowledgeable, responsive and thorough - and all of this at an excellent value.” Darryl Griffin, Managing Director of North America at Neal Brothers
“I can’t say enough good things about Immedion. I thought something like ransomware could never happen to us because of our firewalls and backups. I was wrong. It was a hard shot of reality. Immedion truly saved the day, actually more than a day—they saved our entire history. We now have them managing our network top to bottom so we don’t have to worry about a repeat experience. And for a CEO, that’s peace of mind.” Joel Hogg, CEO at emediagroup